23rd June 2019, 10:00 PM
Iknam

Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completion of B.Sc in Fishery?

I have done my B.Sc in Fishery, Zoology, Chemistry and English subjects. Now, how can I do M.Sc in Zoology? Do I need to write any entrance? If yes, then please share the details.

30th June 2019, 02:31 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completion of B.Sc in Fishery?

M.Sc. Zoology is a postgraduate course in the study of animal behaviour, structure and classification.
M.Sc Zoology Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate must have passed B.sc/B.sc (Hons) Zoology with 50% marks from a recognised university.
Admission to the program is based on performance in the Entrance Examination and the academic record of the student in graduation as university changes procedure changes.
Some of the Entrance Exams for M.Sc. Zoology are as follows:
1)PUET: Department of Zoology of Pune University conducts an entrance exam for M.Sc. Zoology
The Exam is conducted in the month of June and the application forms are available online and offline from the month of April and May.
2)DUET: Delhi University Entrance exam for Zoology is conducted in the month of June.
30th June 2019, 08:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completion of B.Sc in Fishery?

Candidates who completed B SC Honours course in Zoology are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Zoology course. Some of good universities conduct entrance examination to give Admission and some universities give Admission based on merit.

Though, you can apply in any Private university for M.Sc Zoology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?