30th May 2018, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Zoology) for BSc(Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) graduate?

Hello everyone, I had Chemistry, Botany and Zoology in my BSc. I have scored exact 60% marks in my BSc. I want to do MSc in Zoology. So, is it possible for me to do MSc in Zoology or not? Please tell me about this asap.

31st May 2018, 01:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Zoology) for BSc(Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) graduate?

** M.Sc. Zoology or Master of Science in Zoology is a postgraduate Zoology course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study M.Sc(Zoology) after B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) graduate.

BEST JOBS FOR YOU

1. Zoos & National Parks

2. Agriculture Sector

3. Food Parks

4. Biotechnology Companies

5. Plant Research Centres
31st May 2018, 03:39 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Zoology) for BSc(Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) graduate?

Master of Science in Zoology has following eligibility criteria:

1. Bachelor's degree in science or B.Sc Honors in Zoology from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks.

You are eligible for the course after scoring 60% marks in B.Sc course. You can pursue M.Sc in Zoology.

Delhi University is one of the best place to pursue this course. Admission to candidates who have done B.Sc from other university is given through entrance exam.
31st May 2018, 04:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted by various universities and colleges for admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Zoology course is that candidate must have passe bachelor degree in Zoology or have Zoology as main paper with minimum 50%.

Master degree in Zoology is a two year course. Some of the university offering the course is Delhi university, B.R. Ambedkar University, Patna University etc.
31st May 2018, 04:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in master degree in Zoology course. It is of two year duration.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Zoology.

Candidates with Zoology as a main paper in bachelor degree are also eligible.

The required minimum aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities.

So, for detail information about admission procedure visit at official website of university in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?