29th March 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course being a B.A. graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.A.
I haven't done any Technical course.
Now I want to do Polytechnic Diploma course.
Kindly tell me am I eligible for doing Polytechnic Diploma?
Waiting for your reply.

25th April 2015, 10:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course being a B.A. graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.A.
I haven't done any Technical course.
Now I want to do Polytechnic Diploma course.
Kindly tell me am I eligible for doing Polytechnic Diploma?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, only by fulfilling eligibility criteria for Polytechnic diploma courses you can go for the Polytechnic diploma if you want to pursue it in any of the engineering diploma branches as per your area of interest. Since you are graduating in Arts as you have done B.A., you can also apply for Polytechnic courses as it has no relevance to the course. For the diploma through Polytechnic, you are required to have passed your 10th or 10+2 in Science stream with Maths as compulsory subject.

If you have passed 10th class with Science and Maths, only then you are eligible for pursuing a Polytechnic course through any of the government recognized Polytechnic colleges or private institutes registered under the government Act of State/Central Government.

To pursue diploma through Polytechnic, you can apply through Government Polytechnic exams held by the state government by filling an application form and giving an Entry Examination. If you want to pursue Polytechnic through Government Polytechnic College, then it will be based entirely on the ranking of Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Examination.

You can also apply for direct admission to private Polytechnic colleges. There are various private Engineering Colleges that facilitate direct admission into the diploma course in the branch of your area of interest can be either Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?