19th July 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in any college without 11th and 12th?

Sir, I have completed my 3 years full time Diploma in Tool and Die making without supplies papers. However, I have not done my 11th and 12th. So, am eligible to do B.Tech without Intermediate?

26th July 2019, 10:53 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in any college without 11th and 12th?

No, you are not eligible to take admission in B.Tech course without doing 11th and 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Science stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board/ institute. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed Diploma in Tool and Die Making, so, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
26th July 2019, 01:02 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in any college without 11th and 12th?

Yes you are eligible. As diploma courses are equivalent to intermediate. So you can take addmission in B.tech colleges in 2nd year through lateral entry. This will be a great advantage for you.
28th July 2019, 08:25 PM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my 3 years full time Diploma in Tool and Die making without supplies papers. However, I have not done my 11th and 12th. So, am eligible to do B.Tech without Intermediate?
No, you are not eligible for b.tech, minimum education qualification are 10+2 with science stream in PCM as their subjects.
Thus, for elite engineering institutions, one has to appear for IIT JEE, VIT, BITSAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?