4th March 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for 12th after doing 11th in another CBSE school in the same city?

Am I eligible to get admission for 12th after doing 11th in another CBSE school in the same city? What are the steps we need to follow for this? Can you please guide me with the complete information as soon as possible as I need to get the admission?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
  3. Admission in 12th class after passing 11th from different school in the same city?
  4. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  7. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  8. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  9. Unable to get job with 58% in Mechanical engineering
  10. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  11. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  12. Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  14. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  18. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
7th March 2016, 03:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th after doing 11th in another CBSE school in the same city?

Yes, you are very much eligible to change school after completion of your 11th under same board to another school, you will however have to follow certain steps for it mentioned below;

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school
7th March 2016, 03:18 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th after doing 11th in another CBSE school in the same city?

Yes, you can very much change your school after completion of your 11th class from one school under CBSE board and wish to get transferred in another CBSE school within the same city. You will however have to follow certain steps for it;

Steps;

> Notify your current school as well as the prospective school about the transfer.

> Collect all of your educational documents from your previous school, i.e. current school.

> Notify your board about the transfer of school along with a valid reason.

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school.

Follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will get easily transferred to another school you wish.
9th March 2016, 07:37 PM
OnePlus

Yes you are eligible to take admission in class 12th of CBSE in the same city. You cannot change your board in class 12th but you can change the school.
For taking admission you need to visit the school campus and need to submit the report card of class 11th.
You will also need to submit the transfer certificate which you will get from your school. Character certificate is also required to submit.
By following all the formalities you will get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?