23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?

I failed in class 11.school are not allowing me in 12.so can I get admission in class 12 in any other school? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can let me know if I can get the admission and what steps to be followed.

Thank you!

23rd April 2016, 11:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?

No, it is not possible for you to get admission in class XII after failing in class XI in any other school. You have to complete your class 11th first then only you are eligible to get admission in class 12th.
24th April 2016, 12:24 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?

No, you cannot avail admission for class 12 if you have failed class 11 examination.

If the candidate has not passed class 11 examination then he/ she is not eligible to pursue class 11 examination in regular school of education.

National institute of open schooling (NIOS) provides an opportunity for the candidates who have failed in class 11 to pursue class 12.
24th April 2016, 12:26 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Std 12th without qualifying in 11th examination.

So, it is necessary to qualify in 11th for admission in 12th. So, you have to qualify in Std 11th for admission in Std 12th.
24th April 2016, 02:53 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in class 11.school are not allowing me in 12.so can I get admission in class 12 in any other school? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can let me know if I can get the admission and what steps to be followed.

Thank you!
Since you have failed in 11th standard. you are not allowed to promote in 12th standard without at least giving a compartmental exam or starting 11th again.
As far as Admission in another school is concerned, Few requirement that you need to full-fill to get admission in 12th standard in other school.
1). You must have passed 11th standard.
2). Your school must come under the same board.
3). You must have all the documents related to admission requirement (including migration certificate).
>>To get migration certificate, you must write a proper application to principal of your school and ask to provide migration certificate. You should also mention some valid reason for leaving school.
24th April 2016, 03:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard by any means if you are unable to clear your 11th standard. You need to first clear your 11th standard in order to be eligible to get admission in 12th standard and to appear for your boards.
24th April 2016, 04:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to get admission in class 12th without passing in 11th. If you want to get promotion then it is mendatory to pass in 11th standard.
24th April 2016, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in a regular school then it will be difficult for you to get admission because good schools don't allow students who are detained or failed in previous class.

You can try options like NIOS which is a open schooling method to get class 12th qualification. This is the only way to study class 12th without passing in class 11th.
24th April 2016, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard after failing in 11th standard. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard, you must have qualified 11th standard in all subjects. If you have failed in any subject of your 11th standard then, you can qualify that subject by reappearing in Supplementary examinations. Once, you have qualified all the examinations of your 11th standard, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing 12th standard.
24th April 2016, 09:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
As per the normal standards it is not possible to get 12th admission if failed in 11th standard. But in some schools they admit the students who failed 11th standard to 12th. But the school management asks for more donations. You can find some schools in your city or town. You can also appear for 12th examinations privately. Best of luck for your studies.
25th April 2016, 12:43 AM
dadapbg44

= Yes of course you can take admission in direct 12th sdt.

= You have to fill the 17 no. form in that college where you want to take admission.

= And take the previous years T.C and thats all you should got admission in 12th.
25th April 2016, 07:55 PM
IQ14

No it is not possible to get direct admission in class 12th . A student must have 11th pass to get admission in class 12th. No any school will give you admission direct in class 12th.
Firstly you need to pass the exam of class 11th and after that you will be eligible to get admission in class 12th. I suggest you to give compartment exams for class 11th. You can give these exam for the subjects in which you are fail.
Through these exam you can pass class 11th and get admission in class 1wth. Compartment exams are like re exam. So it will not waste your one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?