17th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard after getting dropped out from 11th?

Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard after getting dropped out from 11th? Please someone help me by giving a reply which is suitable for me. Reply fast please as I am running out of time and would need to pass this year if am not getting the admission

18th January 2018, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard after getting dropped out from 11th?

Without passing class 11th, it will be difficult to get admission in class 12th directly at any regular school. Most of the schools will ask for your previous class records.

You can only do such things in open schooling like NIOS, but you will not get regular admission and have to study on your own.
18th January 2018, 08:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard after getting dropped out from 11th?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard after failing in 11th standard. You have failed means you are weak in studies and hence, it would be difficult for you to cope up with the 12th syllabus. So, I would suggest you to complete your 11th standard at first and then you can get admission in 12th standard.
18th January 2018, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard after getting dropped out from 11th standard. To be eligible to get admission in 12th standard, you should have passed 11th standard from a recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have dropped from 11th standard, so, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard.
15th December 2020, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 11th science stream but after that left college because of financial situation and now after 2 years I want to study again and complete my education can I get admission again to complete my education and if yes what are the complications. Please reply me fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?