10th August 2011, 02:13 AM
hemantsinghtanwar

Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course from Rajasthan? I have a backlog in my BCA degee

i have a back paper in bca . can i take admission in mca in rajasthan. i already passed entrance exam rmcaat
please give me reply fast
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
  2. How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA with 68%
  3. How to get admission in MCA in Rajasthan?
  4. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  5. Can I do MCA after BCA from Rajasthan University?
  6. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  7. Eligibility and entrance exam for doing distance MCA from Rajasthan University?
  8. Can I get MCA in KIIT after scoring 870 rank in KIITEE? I got selected in admission counseling with 1 backlog in one subject in BCA 4th semester
  9. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA? I am doing BCA through correspondence course in IGNOU
  11. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  12. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  14. How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  18. Is there any institution which provides admission in MCA to student having one backlog in B.Sc?
11th March 2014, 09:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course from Rajasthan? I have a backlog in my BCA degee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantsinghtanwar View Post
i have a back paper in bca . can i take admission in mca in rajasthan. i already passed entrance exam rmcaat
please give me reply fast
thanks
With pending backlogs in BCA course you can't get admission for MCA course. You have to clear pending backlogs in BCA course even you're qualified in Entrance Examination. So, I suggest you to clear the pending backlogs in BCA course in order to get admission for BCA course.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. MCA course having good in Job prospectus.

Eligibility Criteria :-

You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree . It's mandatory that you should have Mathematics in 12th standard as well as in Bachelor degree then only your eligible for MCA course.

The respective Institution may conduct entrance examination within the college. The Selection will be made based on the entrance examiantion score. The Selection procedure for MCA course is based on the Written Examination , and Interview which is conducted by the Institution .

To crack this Entrance Examination you may refer the books like, MCA Entrance Examination Guide by Rph Editorial Board , MCA Entrance Examination by Subramanyam , MCA Entrance Examination by V.V.K Subburaj etc..

So, After completing BCA course your definitely eligible to apply for MCA course in reputed college .
10th April 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course from Rajasthan? I have a backlog in my BCA degee

How many marks are essential for the backlog papers in b.sc (MPC) ?I have two backs in physics second year. In one paper I scored 18 n the rest two I have a back. So what is the marks I need to score so that I can just pass or clr my backlog in these two subjects ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?