21st June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission? I am a AP candidate

sir,actually i am andhra pradesh candidate and i completed board of intermediate education in andhra pradesh. sir please answer me i can eligible for tamilnadu public service commission group 4 jobs and also explain me eligibility creteria.
thanking you sir.

11th March 2016, 07:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission? I am a AP candidate

Yes, you can apply for TNPSC Group IV exam even being an AP candidate on the condition you satisfy other eligibility criteria.

TNPSC conducts Group IV exam for various posts like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor ,etc.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group IV exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher studies.

-The candidates who have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent will not be eligible even after having a higher qualification.

-The candidate should possess technical qualification as per the post requirements .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 30 years . There will be age relaxation for reserved categories candidate as per govt. rules .

Selection of candidate is made on the basis of their performance in the written exam.

The written exam is in the form multiple choice objective type questions of S.S.L.C. Standard .The maximum time duration for this test is three hours.There will be 300 questions of 1 mark each .The minimum qualifying marks for selection is 90.
28th March 2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission? I am a AP candidate

Am I eligible for tnpsc group2 if I am andhra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?