9th August 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Last 3 years questions for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 & 2 with answer key?

I want the last 3 year question group 1&2 with answer key in tamilnadu public service commission. Tamilnadu public service commission

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam?
  2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Officers of the National Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Last 10 years questions with answers for Tamilnadu Public Service Commission group II examinations?
  4. When will be the VAO Exam for the year 2012?
  5. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Questions and Answers to prepare for TNPSC VAO Exam?
  7. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam History and Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO exam last 5 years question papers?
  9. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Indian Culture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for TNPSC
  11. Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO model question papers with answers?
  12. Past four year TNPSC group 2 exam question papers and answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Members of the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service in the national Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission-English Literature (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam while doing final year B.E?
  17. Syllabus and previous 5 years solved question papers with answers for Tamilnadu Public Service Group 4 exams?
  18. Last date of applying for TNPSC Stage II exam?
24th March 2016, 05:35 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Last 3 years questions for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 & 2 with answer key?

There are lot of sites that provides Question paper but it is always better to go with Official site. TNPSC will update question papers a week later with answer keys of the corresponding Exam. Group 1, Group 2, 2A will be useful for you. Please look at the given link to download the required question paper.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/previous-questions.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?