8th January 2012, 06:50 PM

Can I apply for any government sector job with 49.5% marks in graduation?

can i apply for any govt. sector job with 49.5% marks in Graduation and age 28 years

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  2. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  3. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  4. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  7. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  8. What are the job prospects present in government sector after doing MCA with 75% marks?
  9. Can I apply for any government job at the age of 28 with 49.5% marks ingraduation?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  12. Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  15. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  18. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
15th March 2012, 04:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any government sector job with 49.5% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can i apply for any govt. sector job with 49.5% marks in Graduation and age 28 years

Candidate attaining the age of 28 years along with holding a Bachelors Degree are eligible for Government jobs. One may write Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]. Candidate successfully qualifying these exam are eligible for IAS and IPS. Being a graduate you may also write State Civil Service Examination which is conducted by the Public Service Commission of each State.
Candidate are also eligible for Common Written Exam which is conducted by Institute of Banking Personal Selection - IBPS for the recruitment of Probationary Officer [PO] in 19 participating public sector Banks.
16th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for any government sector job with 49.5% marks in graduation?

I completed b.c.a nom m wanting do b a m.b.a lecturer in government m.b.a colleges.kindly tell me about its scope.
29th July 2012, 10:19 PM
samatha89
Member+

Candidate attaining the age of 28 years along with holding a Bachelors Degree are eligible for Government jobs. One may write Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]. Candidate successfully qualifying these exam are eligible for IAS and IPS. Being a graduate you may also write State Civil Service Examination which is conducted by the Public Service Commission of each State.
Candidate are also eligible for Common Written Exam which is conducted by Institute of Banking Personal Selection - IBPS for the recruitment of Probationary Officer [PO] in 19 participating public sector Banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?