30th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for WBCS if I am having spectacles(diploma in Mechanical Engineering)?

I am a diploma mechanical engineer and i have spectacles. Am i eligible for wbcs?

19th August 2011, 03:49 PM
Indrajit1978

Red face Re: Am I eligible for WBCS if I am having spectacles(diploma in Mechanical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma mechanical engineer and i have spectacles. Am i eligible for wbcs?
Spectacles is not a problem. You should have appropriate qualification and you should be able to read write and speak in Bengali is a must unless if you are from Hill Region of Darjeeling.
12th September 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for WBCS if I am having spectacles(diploma in Mechanical Engineering)?

I am persuing B.Tech final year(2011-12).Can I be able to seat in 2012 WBCS preliminary? My eng. course is going to be completed in april or earliar may 2012.
12th September 2011, 11:38 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Am I eligible for WBCS if I am having spectacles(diploma in Mechanical Engineering)?

yes , sir you are eligible but you have to fulfill the qualification eligibility criteria.

All the best.
13th September 2011, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

Diploma degree holder are not eligible for WBCS exam.

Those candiadte are graduate from any recognized university with any dicipline are eligible for WBCS exam.

But your age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candiadte is Unlimited. For OBC candiadte it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

For more details you can visit UPSC own website.

thanks
13th September 2011, 09:36 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
To appear in the WBCS exam you must be a Graduate.
You mentioned that you are a diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
First of all go for B.Tech or some other Bachelor degree as it is a must criteria to appear in the exam.
You should have a thorough knowledge regarding the syllabus as the exam is quite tough.
Eyesight will not at all create any problem.
Prepare yourself.
All the best.
13th September 2011, 05:18 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
I am mca last year student Am I eligible for WBCS if I am having spectacles(diploma in Mechanical Engineering).
Thanks,
13th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Your spectacles will not create any problem..But you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria first..

Eligibility for WBCS exam:-

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..
*The candidate should not have any due backlogs during graduation.

Age eligibility;-

*The age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

So, you have to fulfill these criteria to appear in WBCS..
As you have done your diploma course then you are wright now not eligible..
To appear in WBCS exam you have to complete your graduation..
So, go for graduation course..

All the best.
13th September 2011, 11:24 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Chemists have long recognized water as a substance having unusual and unique ..... As far as I am aware, there is no credible clinical evidence that antioxidants, .... whose CEO claims to have a degree in chemical engineering, which, if true, ... rob your body of energy such that drinking 8 glasses of this water per day is no ...
Thanks,
10th October 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

i have a diploma.now i am doing amie.after completing amie,can i appear for wbcs??
11th December 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have speticle, and i m in b.com 2nd year pass course. my age is 18. am i eligible for wbcs xam. and is there any marks critaeria for b.com, to get enroled for exam.
26th March 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a BOPTM(bachlor in optometry science).am i eligible for wbsc?
31st March 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have bachelor degree in physiotherapy. Am eligible for wbsc exam.
4th July 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Are students with distance degree holder eligible for WBCS?
19th July 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have compleated amie .can i eligible for WBCS exam?
9th August 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is b.com(hons)... Can I qualified for this exam
9th August 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is b.com(hons)... Can I qualified for this exam
13th March 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for WBCS if I am having a degree of 4 and half year course in physiotherapy ?
5th December 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor degree in travel and tourism management from the board wbut and my age date of birth is 04/08/1986, may i able to seat for wbcs exam.
Please let us know in details about the syllabus.

Moupiya Roy
6th August 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

1. Does 12th matter for UPSC if someone is having a diploma degree....(i know graduation is a must)
2. Will a year gap of 3 yrs matter after 10th to diplomas 1st year.(2013-16)
3rd March 2022, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I give wbcs exam after Gnm nursing training ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?