30th January 2012, 08:16 PM
farqund ali

Am I eligible to write EAMCET exam after passing B.Tech from Hyderabad?

i want do b.tec in hyd iam in 1st year of b.tech in nizamabad i want to write eamcet 2012 exam i can be eligible to write this exam while running b.tech 1st year sir please advise me

6th September 2012, 02:00 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET exam after passing B.Tech from Hyderabad?

Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test , commonly called as EAMCET , is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh , India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. etc. require qualification in this exam. So to get admission in an engineering college one has to clear EAMCET. Since you are already studying in 1st year then you should not re appear for this exam. If you re appear in this exam then you will have to cancel your admission from the college in which you are studying.
Eligibility
:
The minimum eligibility required to appear for EAMCET are:

# A Pass in intermediate examinationor registered for intermediate public examination (10 2 ) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent. (Starting in 2011, Non-residential Indian's and International students are not eligible to appear for this test. This is because of the requirement of exact statistics of the EAMCET test before decision of abolishing the test is made.)

# In case of such students who appear for the entrance test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.

*. Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).

*. There is no upper age limit for Medical and Engineering aspirants to take EAMCET.
Qualifying marks for EAMCET 2012.
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%, i.e., 40 out of 160. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories. So if you want to discontinue your study and restart yous B. Tech frod another college then you can appear for EAMCET. Best of luck.
14th September 2012, 12:35 AM
sailagishetty

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET exam after passing B.Tech from Hyderabad?

My dear friend,
EAMCET-ENGINEERING AGRICULTURAL AND MEDICAL COMMON ENTRANCE TEST.
This is an entrance exam for who are want to do b.Tech.Eligibility for EAMCET is an intermediate.For your side you are not eligible to write EAMCET exam because you are already appearing b.Tech.First you have to cancel your admission in your college then after you can apply for EAMCET exam and you can write.All the best.
3rd December 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b-tech first year (jntu) can't we change college in second year and i am studying under fee reumbersment
3rd December 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b-tech first year(jntu) can't we change college in second year and i am under fee's reumbersment
15th September 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir i've cmpltd my b.pharmcy i want to do medicine now am i eligible to write the eamcet exam again..
3rd July 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

iam not satisfied by my eamcet rank . can i reappear for eamcet by studying b tech 1st year
1st January 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Can we appear for eamcet exam without cancelling our admission in btech first year?
1st July 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for EAMCET for medicine after completing B.Tech??
2nd October 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I discontinue my 1st year b. Pharmacy I am mpc student then I eligible for to right eamcet again
21st October 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing the B.A. degree final year from Ambedkar open university ?
23rd March 2021, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I complete my b.tech 1st semester now iwant write eamcet exam iam eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?