3rd July 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Will i be eligible to write CET in Karnataka after passing 11th and 12th from Hyderabad?

Will i be eligible to write CET in Karnataka after passing 11th and 12th from Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  5. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  6. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 11th and 12th at Hyderabad
  7. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  8. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  9. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  10. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  12. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  13. I studied in Banglore from class7th to 12th, am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  14. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  15. Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?
  16. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  18. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
3rd July 2015, 11:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be eligible to write CET in Karnataka after passing 11th and 12th from Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Karnataka government is conducting the CET exam for candidates to join in courses such as Engineering, Technology, B.arch, Veterinary Science. There are eligibility criteria's which you need to satisfy in order to apply for the courses and they are:
  • For joining in Engineering/Technology, candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and obtained at least 45% in Physics and mathematics as subjects.
  • For joining in B.arch candidate should have completed +2 with mathematics as subject and obtained at least 50% aggregate and there are relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as they need to have 45%.
  • For B.sc courses, candidate should have completed +2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects.
  • For Veterinary Science, candidate should have completed +2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology as subjects with 50% aggregate and there are relaxation for other category candidates

If you satisfy the criteria for the respected post then apply for it.
4th July 2015, 04:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be eligible to write CET in Karnataka after passing 11th and 12th from Hyderabad?

The Selection will be on the basis of their performance in KCET exam and out of them the shortlisted candidates will be allowed to attend the KCET 2015 counselling.

Eligibility Criteria:

You must have completed 12th class with maths and physics compulsory subjects and Bio Technology Electronics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology as optional subject or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks.
5th July 2015, 03:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination.

Kindly have a look at it.

To appear for Karnataka CET exam, one should have to fulfil the following below mentioned criteria;

> Candidate should have completed +2 from a recognised board under Karnataka State.

> Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination.

> Your age should not be below 17 years.

> Engineering candidates must have studied English with PCM at their +2 level.

> Medical Candidates must have studied English with PCB at their +2 level.

> Architecture candidates should have score a good NATA score along with CET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?