18th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for EAMCET after studying +2 from Chennai?

My daughter studied upto 10th in AP, especially from 6th to 10th in Hyderabad. Now, she is going to write her +2 examinations from Chennai. Is she eligible to appear in EAMCET.
Please reply
Dr. Sarat

18th September 2015, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for EAMCET after studying +2 from Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter studied upto 10th in AP, especially from 6th to 10th in Hyderabad. Now, she is going to write her +2 examinations from Chennai. Is she eligible to appear in EAMCET.
Please reply
Dr. Sarat
Yes, you can appear for EAMCET exam.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common entrance test which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
19th September 2015, 01:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for EAMCET after studying +2 from Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please reply
Dr. Sarat
For appearing in the EAMCET the candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. So you are not eligible from Chennai to EAMCET.
22nd September 2015, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i appear for EAMCET after studying 2 from Chennai?

Dr. Sarat,

I am facing a similar situation. My nephew studied in AP till 10th. Now he is continuing his education in Chennai (BMPC). Is he eligible for counselling in Chennai for medical colleges? Can he take EAMCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?