25th May 2011, 12:37 AM
ziyalathif

Am I eligible to write the exam conducted by SBI for probationary officer?

Dear Sir

I would like to know whether eligible to write the examination conducted by S.B.I for Probationary Officer on 24th july . In the advertisement its not given the percentage of mark needed to appear the examination(Ref.CRPD/PO/2011-12/01). I got only 44% for pre-degree, 59%- B.C.A and 64%- M.B.A. Please let me know am i eligible for this examination

29th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exam conducted by SBI for probationary officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziyalathif View Post
Dear Sir

I would like to know whether eligible to write the examination conducted by S.B.I for Probationary Officer on 24th july . In the advertisement its not given the percentage of mark needed to appear the examination(Ref.CRPD/PO/2011-12/01). I got only 44% for pre-degree, 59%- B.C.A and 64%- M.B.A. Please let me know am i eligible for this examination
Dear Friend,

Minimum qualification to appear for probationary Officer's exam is graduation from any recognized university or equivalent.

As per your qualification you full fill the requirement. So please proceed further without any hesitation.

All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
30th June 2011, 01:05 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exam conducted by SBI for probationary officer?

Dear friend,

I think you are eligible for appearing in the SBI's PO exam. Because according to their eligibility criteria, the candidate should be a graduate from any background from a recognized university of India.

So as they have not mentioned the marks percentage criteria you should not worry about this factor. Just apply for this exam without any hesitation.

All the best!
4th November 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

AGE LIMIT FOR PO
11th November 2011, 08:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziyalathif View Post
Dear Sir

Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Thanks
13th January 2012, 04:37 PM
edward1989

I think you are eligible for appearing in the SBI's PO exam. Because according to their eligibility criteria, the candidate should be a graduate from any background from a recognized university of India.

So as they have not mentioned the marks percentage criteria you should not worry about this factor. Just apply for this exam without any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?