3rd May 2012, 11:01 AM
karthik.ad

Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Chennai? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?

sir, i am currently doing my B.E in chennai. can i eligible for writting the group 1 exam. tel me the best book for prepare group 1 examination. i did my schooling in tamil medium. now which medium is suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to write UPSC Group 1 Exam to become an IAS being a candidate pursuing BE in ECE stream?
  4. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 2 Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Leather Technology from Anna University? Syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  5. How to write Bank exam after doing 2nd year UG? Am I eligible for it? Books to be referred?
  6. Books to be referred in UPSC combined defence service exam? I am pursuing BBA
  7. How to write and prepare for IPS exam? When to start the preparation?
  8. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after MSc Biotechnology? How to prepare for CSIR exam? Any books available for preparation?
  9. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  10. Is an M.Tech 1st year student eligible for Group 1 exam? List of books that should be referred
  11. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  12. How can I prepare for group I examination? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  14. Is a M.Sc(Maths) pursuing candidate in Saharanpur eligible to write exam?
  15. Can I write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc?
  16. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  17. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to write Group II exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
15th June 2013, 09:10 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Chennai? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?

Dear aspirant

If you are doing final year then you're eligible .Else you are not eligible.

And medium of education is not a worry issue.But if you are weak in english then it may effect your rank.

But a good coaching can get good results.

Also there are many books available for gk and english.

But for maths you can go for RS AGARWAL .

Hope you find this info helpful.

Best regards
SAMMY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?