6th August 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write IPCC after completing B.Com Honors

sir iam complete b.com honours 4yrs eligibility write ipcc.

30th January 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IPCC after completing B.Com Honors

Sir Am i eligible for IPCC, I have done B.com (H) with Aggregate 47.26% and Honors 50.5%
30th January 2013, 07:42 PM
sandeep kaka thakur

dr frnd

1)CPT
Firstly you have to qualify this exam(after being registered). It is an objective test of 200 marks having four sections, which can be classified as follows-
Fundamentals of Accountancy
Economics
Quantitative aptitude
Mercantile law.
Each section is of 50 marks.

2)IPCC-
After qualifying CPT and after registering for the intermediate level you would be eligible for that . The exam consists of seven papers divided into two groups.Both groups are required to be
cleared to qualify this exam.

3)CA FINAL -
This exam can be appeared only after qualifying Ipcc and after being registered for the next level. But before that you have to completed three years of article ship training
under a Chartered Accountant having a certificate of practice of working as a professional in India
30th January 2013, 07:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

ICAI has recently made changes in the Chartered Accountancy course which allows the graduation degree holder to take direct admission for IPCC. Anyone who has completed 12th standard is eligible for Chartered Accountancy course.

The first step for CA is Common Proficiency Test. It is conducted twice in a year. Earlier 12th pass candidates as well graduates were required to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. However it has recently been changed.

Now graduation degree holders can directly apply for the IPCC. If a commerce graduate has scored minimum of 55 percent marks and non commerce graduate has scored at least 60 percent marks then he/she is eligible for direct admission in IPCC.

So for you to directly apply for IPCC, at least 55 percent marks in commerce course is required. If you have obtained it then there is no problem, you can apply for IPCC. Otherwise you must appear for the Common Proficiency Test.

Integrated Professional Competancy Course (IPCC)

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Final Course

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
5th March 2013, 09:08 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam complete b.com honours 4yrs eligibility write ipcc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IPCC EXAM

1. A candidate is eligible for enrolment to any of the level of the IPCC on passing the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.A candidate who was already registered for erstwhile Intermediate Examination or of Professional Education (Course-II) or Professional Competence Examination cum articleship shall be eligible for enrolment/conversion to Integrated Professional Competence Course subject to complying with relevant conditions.

I had attached the registration form of ipcc please refer it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IPCC-Registration-Form-CPT-Route.pdf(232.5 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?