17th January 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?

My name is Navya rupa. Iam from Andra pardesh.Iam intrested to write an entrance exam in karnataka state. Iam pursing my 12th class in BIPC at sri chaitainya juniour college. Please let me know i am eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges for MEC group?
  2. Which are the colleges offering a good coaching for M.E.C in Intermediate?
  3. Which are the colleges offered in Visakhapatnam? I have completed intermediate course with MEC group
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  5. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  6. How can I know my medical entrance test results in Sri Ramachandra medical college?
  7. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  10. How to do Pharmacy and where to get the forms?
  11. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  12. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  13. Is Biology appropriate for Nursing in class 11th?
  14. How do I become a chartered accountant?
  15. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  17. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  18. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
17th January 2012, 11:38 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?

Hi navya rupa,
yes definetly u can write a medical entrance exam in karnataka i.e., COMEDK

u can get the details regarding the exam in the below site

http://www.comedk.org/brochure/PGET_2012_Brochure.pdf

the exam is dated on 12th feb 2012 and last date submission of application forms is 13-1-2012 and the last date of issuing hall tickets is on 21-1-2012

all da best
18th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?

Can NRI have MBBS admission based on entrance test & merit at COMEDK
16th May 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for comedk After completing intermediate in andhraPradesh
9th September 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible KCET for BVSC . I hv done upto 10th in bangalore CBSE BOARD .Im doing my 12th in UAE. My parents hv done their degree in bangalore.
2nd December 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am as student in AP of tenth class I wanna join in ktk am I eligible for that if so then what are the consequences I am gonna face
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?