1st December 2012, 06:08 PM
sowjanyasure

Am i eligible to write NA AC test? I am a final year B.E student

I am final year B.E Student. I have 70% but i also have a arr ear in one subject. Am i eligible to write the NA AC test?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum educational qualifications required to write SSC exam? Are final year students eligible to write this exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to write SSC if I am a final year B.Tech student
  3. Are final year students eligible to write ISRO exam?
  4. Am I eligible to write JTO exam while in final year B.Tech? What is t
  5. Am I eligible to write IAS exam if I am a B.E student
  6. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  7. Am I eligible to write Bank PO exam if I am a B.Tech final year CS department student?
  8. Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student
  9. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
  10. Can final year B.Tech students eligible for UPSC Exam?
  11. If any subjects is pending to be passed ,then the student is eligible to write the GATE exam?
  12. Am I eligible to write RTO exam if I am a final year B.Com student -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Agricultural Sciences?
  14. Am I eligible to write TNPSC exam? I am 32 years of BC and doing final year B.A english in DDE
  15. Am I eligible to write IAS exam if I am a handicap student of engineering
  16. Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?
  17. Which entrance test do I have to write to join in MBA after B.Tech ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?