22nd July 2015, 07:19 PM
mskcbio

Diploma in Gyani is available at Punjabi University, Patiala? List of other institutes offering this course?

Please provide information about Gyani Course. Is it available in Punjabi university patiala and provide a list of the institutions where Gyani Course is available.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required criteria for correspondence gyani course in Punjab University Patiala
  2. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  4. How to take admission in correspondence course for Gyani(Honors in Punjabi) at an age of 55 years?
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  9. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  12. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  13. List of the top coaching institutes in Patiala offering coaching for the GATE?
  14. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  15. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  16. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  17. What is the last date to fill the forms for B.Tech. in Punjabi university Patiala after diploma in computer science?
  18. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
23rd July 2015, 01:37 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Diploma in Gyani is available at Punjabi University, Patiala? List of other institutes offering this course?

Actually, "Gyani" is Post Graduate Punjabi Language Certificate Course.

Eligibility conditions required for Gyani course:

* 10+2 in any stream for Gyani certificate course
* Any bachelor degree for Gyani Post-Graduate course

Honestly speaking, there is not much career prospects in the course of Gyani. The availability of job opportunities are meagre. It is better for those only who wants to work for Gurudawaras or any educational institutes.

Last few years back, there were many institutes imparted the Gyani course. But the with the advancement of time and decline in the importance of Gyani course, almost all institutes have started stop toughing this course.

Only the Punjabi University, Patiala still taughting the Gyani course till now.
11th July 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Gyani is available at Punjabi University, Patiala? List of other institutes offering this course?

Can I do Gyani after higher secondary which done in 1984
19th July 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about correspondence gyani courses last date of admission
2nd August 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What about gyani course's last date for admission..?
6th August 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about correspondence gyani courses last date of admission
10th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

When the admission will start of gyani course?
14th August 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE THE LINK TO APPLY THIS COURSE UNDER PBI UNI
2nd November 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Please admission date for gyaani diploma
4th February 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I do giyani diploma without bachelor degree
21st March 2021, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done gyani and ba 2nd year n 3rd year in English subject only way back in 1988_89. Kindly advise can I take admission in MA punjabi from punjabi university or not.
24th May 2021, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Please Give the link one year Gyani course
16th September 2021, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

Tell me admission of last date of gyani course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?