24th January 2012, 03:04 PM
SWARNALATA MISHRA

How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?

sir,
I am intrested in Hindi and now i am completed prabina and sastri in hindi and now I am intrested to complete pg in hindi through IGNOU. BUT if i can not completed BED then i can eligible for be a hindi teacher.

1st November 2012, 09:33 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?

Hello,
You want to be a teacher, which is a wonderful thing. Yes, B.Ed. is necessary for teaching but that is in school teaching. If you want to go for school teaching, then you need to be a B.Ed. degree holder or else people are not recruited in teaching position. You will B.Ed. is specifically mentioned for government or private school recruitment. Since you are hoping for post graduation in Hindi from IGNOU, it is better that you go for B.Ed. from IGNOU only. The criteria for B.Ed. is just having a graduation and clearing the entrance examination of B.Ed. in IGNOU. For M.A. in Hindi, you will have to get minimum 50% in your graduation. No separate examination is taken to select candidates for M.A. in Hindi in IGNOU.
22nd January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from nagaland i have complete hindi diploma from kendriya hindi sansthan n now i have completed ratana can i able to go parangat
2nd July 2013, 01:23 PM
eswary dharman

[QUOTE=SWARNALATA MISHRA;1689231]sir,
I am intrested in Hindi and now i am completed praveen 1st part of dhakshina bharath hindi prachara sabha madras in 1990 and now I am intrested to do pg in hindi through IGNOU. now iam working in a parallel college i have 22 years experience.if i cannot complete BED then i can eligible for be a hindi teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?