9th January 2012, 05:01 PM
NARMADA90

Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group II exam? What is the date of the upcoming exam? Application form details?

hi
i'm narmada completed my B.E Mechatronics engineering in 2011. Am i eligible to write TNPSC group II exams?
if so please mention the upcoming exam dates and tell about the application form details

10th February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group II exam? What is the date of the upcoming exam? Application form details?

hi i am Supriya...i am pursuving B.E computer science....am i eligible to write the TNPSC exams?If so please mention the details about upcoming exams and form details..
16th February 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group II exam? What is the date of the upcoming exam? Application form details?

i am boopathy,what is the qualification for write the tnpsc exam? answer me.................
1st March 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

pls Send me group 4 application form issued date
14th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am ragupathi.. I am currently doing 3rd year mechanical engineering.. What are the TNPSC exams i can write by my hsc qualification??
31st March 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

hi i am coming from IT. am i eligible for group 2 exam?
31st March 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i am doing final year information technology. am i eligible for group 2 exam? if so , i want to know details abt the registration.
11th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i am raja completed Bcom computer application in periyar university.
if TNPSC Exam date relese pls sent that date my e-mail Id : [email protected]
19th April 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

pls sent me group 4 application form and issue date
23rd April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

pls sent me group 2 exam date and last date for submit application form
22nd May 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

May I Able to Write The Group Four Exam

I am studying final year bca wile I am studying I able to write tnpsc exams%u2026.,some body says after completing the course able to apply I need clear answer for this ? I am waiting for apply
[email protected]
26th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I had passed DCE (Diploma in civil engineering) i am qualified in attend the TNPSC Exam Group - 2 OR Group - 4
12th July 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to group 2 exams date and hallticati
4th June 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i am completed 2 with 55% . may i eligeble to write tnpsc group 3
4th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

TNPSC Group II Eligibility :

The Candidates must be Indian

The Candidates must be complete Graduation from a recognized University

The Candidates age limit between 18 to 30 years

The upper age relaxation as per govt rules

18 to 35 years for OBC , SC/ST / MBC Candidates

Sub Registrar Grade II : 20 to 30 years

Junior Employment Officer : 18 to 40 years

Selection Process :

Written test

Interview
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC G II.pdf(155.8 KB, 303 views)
5th June 2013, 01:06 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

TNPSC Group II Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be origin of India.

Candidate should complete the Graduation from any recognized University.

Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.

The upper age relaxation applicable for other categories.

5 years upper age relaxation for the OBC, SC\ST categpries.

Sub Register Grade II candidates age limit is 20 to 30 years.

Junior Employment Officer age limit is 18 to 40 years.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Interview

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?