28th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing MSc B.Ed in Microbiology?

whether i m eligible to write TRB exam after completing Msc BEd in microbiology

29th January 2012, 03:52 PM
prafvik

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing MSc B.Ed in Microbiology?

Yes of course you are eligible to write the exam but you should have minimum 1 year teaching experience regarding this .
for more details read below attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ProspectusBRTE.pdf(83.0 KB, 216 views)
30th January 2012, 03:05 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing MSc B.Ed in Microbiology?

Yes, you are eligible to write TRB exam after completing M.Sc B.Ed in Microbiology.
31st January 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i had completed m.sc ,mphil in microbiology and b.ed in biological science am i eligible to write trb exam
26th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed my M.sc Biochemistry, and now doing B-Ed my question is Am i eligible to write TRB exam?
8th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

botany or zoology which one is eligible to write trb
12th March 2012, 12:28 AM
sam gideon

I am completing m.sc,B.Ed in microbiology.which one is eligible to write TRB BOTANY Or ZOOLOGY.I Want a sylabus and model question [email protected]
9th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i finished my msc computer science bed.. i want to write some government exams. what exams are available?
11th March 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write TET EXAM AS i completed B.SC MICROBIOLOGY WITH B.ED ?
18th March 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible to write TET exam paper-2 after completing MSc B.Ed in microbiology?
18th March 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write TET EXAM AS i completed B.SC MICROBIOLOGY WITH B.ED ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-write-trb-exam-after-completing-msc-b-ed-microbiology-596465.html#ixzz2NtppbmZz
21st May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

trb 2013 exam microbiology syillabas
2nd October 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing M.Com B.Ed in commerce?
10th November 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.sc B.ed in computer science, am i eligible to write TRB exam
7th March 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc Botany and B.ed in biological sciences and M.sc biotechnology is it eligible to trb for pg asst
23rd September 2021, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

I was completed bsc MSc m.phil biotechnology with b.ed biological science ,now i am eligible for writing the trb exam? Please tell me how I know that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?