27th April 2014, 10:06 PM
sakthilavanya

Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed

respectedsir,

I had completed my post graduate M.sc., microbiology with B.ed. can I eligible to write tet and trb for botany and zoology. If I will pass in that exam can I get govt. teacher post.please reply me

24th November 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed

am i eligible for PG TRB botany teacher postings with PG Microbiology and B.Ed botany?
2nd December 2014, 10:59 PM
gurubmm

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed

respectedsir,

I had completed my post graduate M.sc., microbiology(University of Madras) with B.ed. can I eligible to write TET and TRB for botany and zoology. If I will pass in that exam can I get govt. teacher post.please reply me
31st March 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my post graduate M.sc., microbiology(University of Madras) with B.ed. can I eligible to write TET and TRB for botany and zoology. If I will pass in that exam can I get govt. teacher post.please reply me
31st March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir . I m sakthivel I have completed M.sc, B.ed microbiology. Am I eligible for TRB and TET Govt exams
1st May 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 2nd year m.sc maths(distance education) I am going to write exams in the month of May 2017. Am I eligible for trb maths
27th July 2018, 11:08 AM
Sheebasaravana

I have completed my Msc And Bed in biotechnology am I eligible for trb exam
18th March 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I was completed Bsc bed in microbiology. If I am eligible for write tet exam.
20th April 2022, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am dhana am completed B.Sc., microbiology in periyar university and b.ed also completed in periyar university am eligible for tet exam or not,apply in botany if pass means posting available or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?