30th September 2010, 01:18 AM
gsgera

Is AMICE from The Institution of Civil Engineers recognized by Government of India and UGC/AICTE?

i am persuing amice course of the institution of civil engineers india. is it actually eqivalent to b tech or amie. is it recognised by govt of india for govt services. is it recognised by ugc or aicte

24th March 2012, 11:32 AM
your1dost

Default Re: Is AMICE from The Institution of Civil Engineers recognized by Government of India and UGC/AICTE?

Yes, of course it is recognized by aicte, one of my friend has done that and right now he is working in government sector, you can also see an aicte approval letter on the website of amice.
Best Regards
9th April 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is AMICE from The Institution of Civil Engineers recognized by Government of India and UGC/AICTE?

I am a MSC IT holder from Sikkim Manipal University with A grade. Can I apply for Govt Job. Is it approved?
25th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is AMICE(I) is recognized by Laresen & Toubro (L&T)??
7th August 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is ICE(I) is recognized by Laresen & Toubro (L&T)??
9th August 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

3rd October 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Is AMICE from The Institution of Civil Engineers recognized by Government of India and AICTE?
Can I apply for Govt Job. Is it approved?

please reply. [email protected]
5th October 2012, 09:41 PM
gsgera

amice is not recognised as recognition given by mhrd from 6/11/007 for one year only is not renewed . copy of notification of mhrd is available with me, more over aicte has replied to my rti that the letter can not be furnished as it is not available in aicte office. it is crystal clear that no letter of recognition by aicte is available at website of the institution of civil engineers india but some study centres show a fake letter signed by surjit aangre director academic qicte.
we can not say now amice degree awarded by the institution of civil engineers india is recognised as aicte has also replied that it has been the policy of aicte not to recognize such institutions.
ice india was not permanant recognition and at present it awards a fake degree
gsgera
9th December 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

AFTER AMICE DISTANCE COURCE COMPLETED ,APPLICABLE FOR L&T CONSTRUCTION JOBS PLEASE CLEARFY AND EXAMPLE THANK YOU
14th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

is amice applicable in tata steel?
23rd December 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no . not approved
26th December 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

is amice applicable in tata steel?
1st January 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i am working as junior engeneer in irrigation department governament of karnataka .i want know AMICE distant education course is in which university.by doing this will it help me for my promotions
31st January 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is better in W.B. for AMICE?
7th March 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in civil engineering. how can i shall registered in B.Tech. civil engineering through amice for section A & B examination. Please aviablable me related cources of study.
13th March 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

no it is not accepted in tata steel
18th March 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

after completion of AMICE sectin B, will continued the higher education like M.tech.
2nd April 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

AMICE(I) is valid in Bihar Public Service commission or JPSC or Approved by AICTE?
30th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is AMICE from The Institution of Civil Engineers recognized by Government of India and UGC/AICTE?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/amice-institution-civil-engineers-recognized-government-india-ugc-aicte-43239.html#ixzz2XhHZGOrT
26th July 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the full form of amice?im a polytechniqe diploma hoalder junior engineer in state govt can i do b.e or b.tech from amice ?
11th August 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is AMICE (Arch.) is AICTE or COA approved
13th August 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed A.M.I.E.(I) SECTION-A(DIPLOMA) CIVIL ENG in year 2005.I want admission in A.M.I.C.E.(I) SECTION-B CIVIL what is processor to take admission and what is fees structure.
20th August 2013, 01:42 PM
sathees chandran

Is AMICE is recgnised /approved by MHRD / aicte
29th September 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

is amice(i) is valid for jharkhand govt. dept. im working job at jharkhand wrd department
7th November 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am ITI holdre(Surveyor course) after 15 years survice as a surveyor and now i am working as junior engineer(Civil) in State govtt.of Ar.Pradesh. I want know AMICE distance education course is in which university by doing this will it help me further promotion.
[email protected]
22nd December 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am professionaly engaged in construction field after diploma in civil engineering. I wanted to take admition in AMICE digree course. Iwant to know that is AMICE DIGREE COURSE APPROVED BY AICTE & MHRD GOVT.OF INDIA.
15th February 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to know when the result of amice sec A annual 2013 will be declared
27th May 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for getting admission in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech section-A in civil from Institution of Civil Engineers?
18th December 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgera View Post
amice is not recognised as recognition given by mhrd from 6/11/007 for one year only is not renewed . copy of notification of mhrd is available with me, more over aicte has replied to my rti that the letter can not be furnished as it is not available in aicte office. it is crystal clear that no letter of recognition by aicte is available at website of the institution of civil engineers india but some study centres show a fake letter signed by surjit aangre director academic qicte.
we can not say now amice degree awarded by the institution of civil engineers india is recognised as aicte has also replied that it has been the policy of aicte not to recognize such institutions.
ice india was not permanant recognition and at present it awards a fake degree
gsgera
Yes it is true ICE IS NOT MORE VALUED AFTER 2013 THERE IS CAUSE ON GOING AT DELHI HIGH COURT REGARDING ELIGIBLITY
10th April 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am central govt employees sir me promotion ke leya civil engineering diploma karna chata hu please yeah batiya Aicte or dec se approved hai ya nahi ho to approved ki copy mere mail id par send karne ki kripa kare mail id [email protected]
23rd April 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am central govt employees sir yaha diploma promatin sir maine diploma ice se kiya hai sir yaha diploma promation ke leya manya hai ya nahi please mere mail id par batane ki kripa kare [email protected]
9th October 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a diploma holder in institution of civil engineers india ice for laterl entry skeem and I am completed 12 the science can I apply amie latrel entry course

5th July 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Yes, of course it is recognized by aicte, one of my friend has done that and right now he is working in government sector, you can also see an aicte approval letter on the website of amice.
Best Regards
9th October 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Amice on the period of 2012-2016 . Am i eligible for the equivalent certificate of MG university...
14th October 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed AMICE(I) Arch Sec A in 2010 but not given any certificate of sec A
and i have stop my study and fees of this institute is very high and value of AMICE(I) not guaranteed. So please think before joining this institute.
14th October 2018, 09:07 PM
B S Sralay

I have completed section A in this Institute but AMICE(I) not give any Certificate of Section A and i am stop Study of SEC B and this institution not guaranteed for vaild
13th July 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Any body can provide any type of evidence that The Institution of Civil Engineers is valid authority Diploma and B.Tech. Course. And after this course can anybody take admission in further study .
11th March 2020, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

It's a fake There is no AICTE APPROVAL ANY DISTANCE COURSE ACCEPT AIME ]
16th March 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

This institutions is 100% Fake dont pursue any course in this institution.
17th September 2020, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Is amice is valid for BPSC or UPSC after after completed section A and B successfully
21st September 2022, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes it is true ICE IS NOT MORE VALUED AFTER 2013 THERE IS CAUSE ON GOING AT DELHI HIGH COURT REGARDING ELIGIBLITY
HAVE U ANY DOCUMENTS REGARDING ICE IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY AICTE? Share with me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?