12th October 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Answers of UGC NET education paper II of previous years

I need the answers of Ugc net education paper 2 of previous years.

5th May 2014, 03:50 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Answers of UGC NET education paper II of previous years

NET i.e National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination you must have a completed post graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University. You must secure at least 55% Marks in aggregation and 50% Marks for reserved categories. Final year of master degree may also eligible to apply.

I am upload the Answer key of UGC NET Education and I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you. From official website you can get the more previous year question paper and syllabus from the official website of UGC. You can get Answer key from the official website of UGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC NET 13.pdf(19.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf UGC NET Paper III 13.pdf(21.6 KB, 51 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?