29th October 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Any 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology?

iam doing my btech 3rd year (biotechnology) in aurora so i want to do a 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology from a research institute or any good biotech company. so how can i get into that?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  2. How can I do biotechnology in genetics?
  3. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  4. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  5. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  6. Any projects of Biotechnology available during summer? How to apply for those projects?
  7. What are the subjects under M.Sc (Microbiology) course?
  8. What is the syllabus for microbiology?
  9. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course? -- [New]
  10. Stream after 10 standard with wide range of options for a good student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What will be best to me after UG in Botany? Can I go for MSc in Forescience?
  12. Eligibility criteria and number of attempts in DBT-JRF for OBC student?
  13. PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)
  14. Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?
  15. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc in Biotechnology and MS in Genetics?
  17. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  18. Date of m.phil English entrance result in madras university
2nd November 2011, 07:07 PM
kalu31

Default Re: Any 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology?

Dear,1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology from a research institute or any good biotech company.
OK,
2nd November 2011, 07:08 PM
kalu31

Default Re: Any 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology?

Dear,1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology from a research institute or any good biotech company.
OK,
13th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, i apllied for Msc biotechnology at universiti technologi malaysia and was asked to submit my topic for my research proposal. Please i want you to asist in giving me one. Thank you
9th September 2012, 12:07 AM
being aman

A month is generally a very small period of time to do a project .

IF your institutes say to do so you can apply to various faculty members in different

institutes in area of your interest , explaining them that you want to do project under

them via an email.
7th September 2021, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me ..which topic I should to choose ?
I'm final year student in btech biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?