18th June 2011, 07:04 PM
anshdha singh

Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?

hi i wanted to ask which among the following subjects will be a better option to take in B.Sc along with chemistry and botany/zoology for better career prospectives
1) biotechnology
2) genetics or
3) microbiology.
please reply soon.
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  2. Which subject to choose for SET? I am doing BSc in Biotechnology
  3. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  4. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical? -- [New]
  5. Courses related to Microbiology and Biotechnology to pursue for B.Sc(Chemistry) failed candidate?
  6. Which is better among Genetics, Industrial Microbiology, Biomedical and Microbiology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  7. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  8. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate?
  9. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  10. Which universities are best in India and abroad to do masters in genetics?
  11. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  12. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  13. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  14. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  15. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  16. Which is is better for doing PG between Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Chemistry?
  17. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?

19th June 2011, 07:47 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?

if you are joinning research the boitecnnlogy is a good for research. genetics and microbiologu is a good course.

19th June 2011, 09:56 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?

I would suggest you to take Biotechnology among
-Biotechnology
-Microbiology
-Genetics.

Genetics will be the good option. But this is not being offered in majority of the institutions.

If there is the availability of Genetics, then you can choose that one otherwise Biotechnology is the good option.

Once you complete your B.Sc, you can go for M.Sc in any of these subjects and if interested you can go for MBA too.

Focus on practicals more along with your studies. The more practical knowledge you have in these subjects, the more useful it is for you in your job.

22nd June 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?

which subject is better among biotechnology and genetics with the combination of microbiology and chemistry?

22nd June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

which subject is better among genetics and biotechnology in combination with chemistry and microbiology?

1st September 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

which is more better to do M.Sc in zoology or M.Sc in applied genetics or M.Sc in genetics?

15th October 2011, 11:31 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

I would suggest you to take Biotechnology among
-Biotechnology
-Microbiology
-Genetics.

Genetics will be the good option. But this is not being offered in majority of the institutions.

If there is the availability of Genetics, then you can choose that one otherwise Biotechnology is the good option.

Once you complete your B.Sc, you can go for M.Sc in any of these subjects and if interested you can go for MBA too.

Focus on practicals more along with your studies. The more practical knowledge you have in these subjects, the more useful it is for you in your job.

16th October 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MS.C HOW TO CHANGE THE TEACHINE LINE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?