3rd February 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?

I am in my 2nd year btech biotechnology. is there a possibility to pursue either M.S or M.Tech in environmental science ? i want to do phd in environmental science.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  2. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  3. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  4. Detailed information about PhD in Environmental Science course
  5. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
  6. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  8. Can I choose M.Tech in environmental science after completing BTech in CSE?
  9. Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Environment Technology if pursuing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  11. Can I apply for NET in Environmental Science subject? I have completed B.E in Biotechnology
  12. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  13. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  14. Can I study PhD in Microbiology with Fellowship of Environmental Science being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  15. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science? -- [New]
  18. Can I get fellowship and register for Ph.D in biotechnology after clearing UGC NET June in Environmental Science
7th February 2011, 09:53 PM
sathya chandra

Default Re: M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?

hello friend,
you can do M.Tech in biotechnology itself instead environmental... because lot opportunities are there...ok & moreover you will study environmental biotech in higher education...
8th February 2011, 06:15 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?

It is quite tuff to take admision in MIIT and NIIT but u try their are chance u move .........
23rd April 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i want model question papers for entrance exam in pondicherry univ for m.tech in environmental
3rd May 2011, 02:15 AM
SonalSinghal

I would advice you to go for M.tech (Environmental Science) or related branch, UPES dehradun offers M. Tech. (Health Safety & Environmental Engineering). This program provides an innovative, high-quality learning opportunity in Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering and Management. It’s a professional degree that will enable you to manage the safety needs of organizations in a variety of occupational environments with special focus on the petroleum sector.
3rd May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What's the difference between environmental science and environmental biotech?
11th May 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

wat are the suitable study material or books regarding the preparation of net
16th May 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am MSc student of environmental science. I want to appear for GATE for PhD program(environmental engineering).I am confused in choosing the subject code for examination.Which discipline will be chosen for examination?
18th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

hello i want model question paper in m- tech in environmental engineerig and management
23rd May 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madem please tell me M.Tech in Environmental science course in Pune.
2nd August 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm a Envi. Science postgraduate, i want to do M. Tech Envi. Mgmt in distance mode, please suggest and guide to me, where the course offered in distance mode...?
23rd August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what after b-tech in envirment engineering from dtu.
30th August 2011, 10:57 AM
arunshankar_2686

Hi...my sister has completed her B.tech/Biotechnology...now that she wants to go for higher studies and she have an option for doing M.tech in Environmental engg from Pondicherry Engg College...please provide me details on its future prospects in industries and in academics(especially a candidate having completed M.tech/Environmental Engg with B.Tech/Biotech)
21st November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done MPhil in Environmental science and want to do Phd in same field or M-Tech through distance learning mode.please suggest the suitable institute/University?
7th June 2012, 02:54 PM
ASAD BAKSHI

Default Re: M.SC or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?

WANNA DO MSc IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, AND I M COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN BIOTECHNOLOGY.........
9th September 2012, 12:02 AM
being aman

As you are Btech student in biotechnology you can go for JRF GATE fellowship introduced in recent years by CSIR.

For that you have to clear GATE exam.

It will help you to do M.tech and PhD in institutes like IIT,NIT directly with a fellowship or stipend

For more information you can refer to this link
http://csirhrdg.res.in/gate.htm
5th September 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of b tech biotechnology 3rd year in NIT Arunachal pradesh..i want to do m tech .should i go for m tech in environmental science? Advice me the better path...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?