30th June 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Any B.Ed government aided colleges in Pimpri?

i gave cet and obtain score 35 in cet.wher is govt. aid collage in pimpri

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  2. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  3. When will the B.Ed counseling be held for government and government aided institutes? Date of issue of the rank list?
  4. Fee structure of inorganic chemistry for MSc?
  5. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  7. Am I eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges and universities?
  8. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cut off marks required for Aerospace engineering in government aided colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  10. What is the fees structure in government B.Ed college?
  11. Information about Aided and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra and further proceedings like admissions process in these colleges? Cutoff marks for CET in the colleges?
  12. Scholarships available through TANCET in Government and Government aided colleges?
  13. Top 10 self financed government aided colleges? I have scored 13,600 in MBA TANCET
  14. List of Government aided Autonomous Engineering colleges with code in Maharashtra? Details of such colleges? -- [New]
  15. Details about government colleges for MBA non aided colleges?
  16. What is the fees of government and aided college in UPB.Ed? What is the syllabus of NET
  17. Which are the government aided colleges that I can get after scoring 22.25 marks in TANCET?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
15th November 2011, 12:14 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any B.Ed government aided colleges in Pimpri?

B.Ed aided colleges in Pimpri are:

1) Karunya University.
2) Isabella Thoburn College.
3) A.G. Teachers College.
4) Maharishi Valmiki College of Education.
5) S.B. Patil B.Ed College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?