11th August 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of inorganic chemistry for MSc?

Could u please provide to me the exact fees in inorganic chemistry for M.sc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  2. What is the scope in inorganic chemistry? What is the industrial scope?
  3. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  4. What are the career options after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  5. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  6. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  7. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  8. What type of jobs can I get after MSc in Organic Chemistry? Scope of inorganic chemistry or industrial basis?
  9. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  10. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  12. How to overcome trobules in Inorganic Chemistry in 12th class?
  13. What is the fee structure for MSc Chemistry?
  14. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  15. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  16. Is it possible to crack CSIR NET without Coaching? List of books to be referred?
  17. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student? -- [New]
3rd December 2011, 01:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of inorganic chemistry for MSc?

hi friend, the fee structure of this course is not similar in every colleges because some colleges are government aided , central government aided,and some of them are private but normally the fee struture of this course varies from 1200-9000per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?