11th February 2016, 02:00 PM
V.Geetharavi

Am I eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges and universities?

This is Geetharavi .V I have completed my MBA(HR) from IGNOU , also cleared SLET exam , I am eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in Government or Government Aided Colleges and Universities

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government posting as a assistant professor in colleges or universities
  2. Eligibility to become an Assistant Professor in governemnt or government aided colleges?
  3. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  4. How can I apply for the lecturer Post after completing M.A English through KSOU external course?
  5. List of government colleges providing assistant officer job?
  6. Can a MSc electronics passout candidate be eligible for physics lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges
  7. How to for with Academics after completing PGDM course?
  8. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  9. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  10. B.Tech holder can get Assistant Professor job in aided engineering colleges?
  11. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  13. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  14. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Salary of an Assistant Professor in Government Colleges of West Bengal?
  16. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  17. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  18. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
11th February 2016, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges and universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Geetharavi View Post
This is Geetharavi .V I have completed my MBA(HR) from IGNOU , also cleared SLET exam , I am eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in Government or Government Aided Colleges and Universities
You have completed my MBA(HR) from IGNOU and you have cleared SLET exam so you are eligible for Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges and universities.

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges:-

1.You must have Ph.D degree

or

2.You must have valid UGC NET/ SET/ SLET score.

3.Your age should be above 23 years.
11th February 2016, 10:04 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible for recruitment of Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges and universities?

For becoming a Assistant Professor in government colleges,government aided colleges and universities one should be NET/SET qualified.But if you have cleared any test out of above said test then very sure you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?