9th June 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of government and aided college in UPB.Ed? What is the syllabus of NET

What is the fees of government and aided colleges in upbed? Please tell me the syllabus of NET and Phd from JNU with English.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the first counseling for B.Ed entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fees structure in government B.Ed college?
  3. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  4. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  5. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Can I get government B.Ed college in UP after scoring 10670 rank? List of some government colleges in Varanasi?
  7. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  8. Any chance for government aided college in Kerala after scoring 176 in KEAM and 84% in PCM?
  9. Am I eligible for government or aided college after finishing BSc Maths with 88.86%
  10. Can I get admission in any government or aided college for M.E/M.Tech after scoring 26 in TANCET?
  11. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam? -- [New]
  12. Which government colleges could I get with 158(Gen) and 77(OBC) rank in UPSEE lateral entry? Which government/aided college is better for me?
  13. Is PSG college a government aided college?
  14. Which government college should I expect after scoring 36.897 in TANCET? Will I get any government or government aided college?
  15. Can I get a government college or government aided college after scoring 40.647 in TANCET M.E EEE?
  16. Can I do M.A. in Maths from government aided inter college?
  17. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer in government aided college in Tamilnadu? I am having Ph.D in Economics
6th July 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees of government and aided college in UPB.Ed? What is the syllabus of NET

What is the fee structure of aided and non-aided diploma colleges ?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?