7th August 2011, 01:05 AM
chandu.gck3

Any chance to change the percentage fro 59.8 to 60.0 in B.Tech CSE?

sir i am passout. i got 59.8 aggregate in CSE(all clear). any chances for changing the percentage like 59.8 TO 60.0

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma? -- [New]
  2. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
  3. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Information Technology?
  4. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  5. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  6. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. What to do after scoring less percentage in 10th and 12th?
  9. Which companies should I try for after scoring 60% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Possibility to change stream with CSE for B.Tech student? Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) student? Where should I take admission among NSIT, DTU, IGIT, IPU and Jamia Milia Islamia?
  11. Minimum percentage criteria for BSNL JTO jobs? I did B.Tech CSe with 56% in B.Tech
  12. Procedure to apply for college change while doing CSE?
  13. How can I change my Branch from CSE to Mechanical? I'm a diploma final year student
  14. About IIT JEEE Syllabi
  15. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score
  16. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  18. What should I do after B.Tech CSE?
6th December 2011, 12:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to change the percentage fro 59.8 to 60.0 in B.Tech CSE?

Hello Friend,
You can apply for marks verification within 30 days of getting your result. Some universities allow and some only in special cases. If your marks increases after evaluation then your percentage will increase subsequently. There is no other way to increase your percentage.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?