8th October 2014, 12:46 PM

Any chance to do commercial pilot course after completing graduation in B.Tech Aeronautical

i completed graduation b.tech (aeronautical), is there any chance to do commercial pilot course., if possible say us the fee prospectus

Related Questions:
23rd September 2017, 07:28 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any chance to do commercial pilot course after completing graduation in B.Tech Aeronautical

Yes. You are required to undergo flying training to become commercial pilot. For that, You should join flying training school. Flying Training is not cheap and selection process is also tough. Fees of flying training school vary in range from Rs.10 Lacs to Rs.50 Lacs depending on quality of institute and course offered.

Selection
- Written Test
- Interview
- Pilot Aptitude Test

- Successful candidates will be called for Interview. Qualified candidates in Interview will be eligible for Pilot Aptitude Test to gauge flying aptitude and ability.
- When it comes to CPL training, DGCA wants only candidates with good flying potential and ability to undergo training.
- If you manage to clear all these stages, you will be selected for CPL training on completion of physical and medical tests.

Written Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Geography
- Physics, Chemistry and Maths
- Reasoning
- English

Selection Through AFCAT
You can also join flying branch in Indian Air Force through AFCAT. After clearing the AFCAT, You will get pilot training at IAF and become military pilot. Later you can switch to commercial pilot.

Eligibility
- You must be graduate with PCM at (10+2) level.
- Age Limit : 20 to 24 years.

Physical Standards
- Height : Minimum 162.5 cms
- Eye Vision : 6/6 In One Eye and 6/9 In Other Eye
- Leg Length : Minimum 99 cms and Maximum 120 cms
- Sitting Height : Minimum 81.5 cms and Maximum 96 cms

AFCAT Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 300
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.

Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?