5th January 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?

hello
i have passed 10 with 84%.i want to know .which is the best course,commerce computer application or commerce maths in 12th.my friend told that on taking commerce computer ,when we go for b.com and m.com ,there they would teach us mathematics. so, which of the above course is easy and which i will select?

6th January 2015, 03:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have passed 10 with 84%.i want to know .which is the best course,commerce computer application or commerce maths in 12th.my friend told that on taking commerce computer ,when we go for b.com and m.com ,there they would teach us mathematics. so, which of the above course is easy and which i will select?
You should take Mathematics in commerce subject because, so many exams are requires mathematics is 12th standard. Even it will help you in competitive exams like Bank, Railway, school teacher recruitment jobs because every competitive exams have mathematics subject. After completion of 12th commerce you can choose higher studies in BCA also. It will help you in CA entrance exam if you have completed B.Com degree. Mathematics is not an easy subject so if you are good in logic then you can choose otherwise not.
25th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?

I have cleared ICSE with 80% and opted for commerce with computer. I want to know that is it helpful for future and what are the options after 12th?
25th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has cleared ICSE with 80% marks and choose Commerce with Computer. I want to know whether it is useful for her and what is the future of this stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?