10th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get admitted in any government college in West Bengal after scoring 1298 in general category?

can i get any chance to admit any govt college in west bengal with my state rank 1298 in general category?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  2. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  3. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  4. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 6175 rank in West Bengal JEE?
  5. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges? -- [New]
  6. Is there any chance to get scholarship after getting admitted in MBA/MCA college? List of top MCA colleges in West Bengal? What is the course fee?
  7. Can I get a eat for MBBS in government medical college after scoring 199 in west bengal
  8. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  9. How much rank should I obtain to get admission in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  12. I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota?
  13. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  15. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  16. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  17. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2015, 01:52 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to get admitted in any government college in West Bengal after scoring 1298 in general category?

1298 is a very good rank and that is in general category is golden opportunity to get a good collage for the admission and for the admission you have to apply for the online counselling and through that you will be allotted an collage.

Collages that you can get in west bengal-

>> National institute of technology, Durgpur
West Bengal

>> Jadavpur University, Kolkata
West Bengal

>> Indian institute of science and resrarch, Kolkata
West Bengal

>> University of Kalyani, Kalyani
West Bengal

>> University institute of technology, Burdwan
West Bengal

>> Techno India University, Kolkata
West Bengal

>> Government collage of engineering and ceramic technology, Kolkata
West Bengal

>> Aliah University, Kolkata
West Bengal

>> Bengal collage of engineering and technology for women, Durgpur
West Bengal

>> Haldia Institute of technology, Haldia
West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?