16th July 2013, 11:37 PM

Any chance to get into top B.Schools after scoring 5.85 in B.Tech

i have a cgpa of 5.85 in b.tech ......and i am appearing for CAT,NMAT,XAT,SNAP in 2013 ...do i have a chance of getting into top b-schools( assuming i do well in the entrances ) with such a low cgpa??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to join M.Tech Computer Science in any AICTE approved colleges after scoring 585 rank in GATE Mathematics?
  2. What are the options available for me for M.Tech after scoring 585 score in GATE?
  3. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  4. Which course or college can I get after scoring 585 NIFT rank?
  5. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  6. Is there any chance to get PSU job after scoring 64% in B.Tech EEE?
  7. What will be my rank after scoring 89 marks in EAMCET and 585 in IP under Sports Quota?
  8. Any chance to get into top government college after scoring 1135 rank in general category in UPSEE?
  9. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  10. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  11. Any chance to get into top B.Schools after scoring 5.85 in B.Tech -- [New]
  12. Is there any chance for me to get placed after scoring 57% in MBA?
  13. Do i have a chance to get a seat in top 10 engineering college in Hyderbad after scoring 353 rank in ECET Mechanical?
  14. Criteria, eligibility and basic requirements for doing BBA part time course?
  15. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  16. Any chance for counseling after scoring 15606 rank in SRM B.Tech exam?
  17. Any chance to get a call from IIM after scoring 68% in 10th, 69.8% in B.Tech?
  18. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
17th July 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get into top B.Schools after scoring 5.85 in B.Tech

Is there any provision for B.ENG holders???
Unregistered

Unregistered

17th July 2013, 10:37 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have a cgpa of 5.85 in b.tech ......and i am appearing for CAT,NMAT,XAT,SNAP in 2013 ...do i have a chance of getting into top b-schools( assuming i do well in the entrances ) with such a low cgpa??

YES, you can get into Good Busines schools with your marks

You need to score well in the written tests

Also you need to perform exceptionally well during the Group Discussion and the Personal Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 95 percentile marks in the all these written tests.

After this you would be called by colleges for the next rounds that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
24th September 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare 3rd b.tech for getting top score
24th November 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i gave my iift 2013....and i attempted around 35 to 40 question is there any chance of getting a call ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?