7th June 2011, 11:27 AM
jatin.rout

Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?

Hi Freinds,
This is Jatin. Actually i am interested to do MS in Germany.I have scored 69% in my Btech and 4.5 Yrs experience in communication .I have few questions in mind what is the chance to get MS in Germany . For getting a chance what are the steps i have to follow .

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  3. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  4. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  5. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  6. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  8. Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  13. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience? -- [New]
  14. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  16. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  18. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
6th October 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?

which company is better tcs or wipro????i got job in wipro.so tell me what are the advantages of wipro over other companies???? what are the chanches of going abroad???
22nd October 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?

I got MCA in 80% ;Bsc in 79%;12th 54%;10tb 60% iam eligible to wipro it company.
17th May 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Now iam studying BA english any chance to get job in wipro after my pg,or which course i want to study for a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?