29th December 2010, 12:16 AM
ccr

Criteria, eligibility and basic requirements for doing BBA part time course?

Hi there,

Let you know that I'm from Nepal.

I do full time job in Noida with an corporate IT company. I've completed my (+2) level studies from Higher Secondary Education Board (Nepal) and obtained II Division marks. I'm making my mind to do my BBA course - Part Time Basis (if available) from DU.

So, please suggest the proper criterias, eligibilities, basic requirements for the BBA course

Look forward to hear back ASAP!

Many thanks!

Kindest regards,
-Shishir

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are offering M.Phil Biotechnology?
  2. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  3. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  4. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  5. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  6. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  7. What is the duration of external MBA?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech Part Time Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  11. List of valuable universities which offer Part Time MBA course for BBA graduate?
  12. Am i eligible for government job if I have a backlog history?
  13. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for part time M.E. having completed my M.Sc in IT?
  14. Is it possible to do BBA part time in Kerala?
  15. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?
  16. What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?
31st May 2011, 09:45 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria, eligibility and basic requirements for doing BBA part time course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr View Post
Hi there,

I do full time job in Noida with an corporate IT company. I've completed my (+2) level studies from Higher Secondary Education Board (Nepal) and obtained II Division marks. I'm making my mind to do my BBA course - Part Time Basis (if available) from DU.

So, please suggest the proper criterias, eligibilities, basic requirements for the BBA course

Many thanks!

Kindest regards,
-Shishir

Eligibility Criteria for BBA:

A Candidates who has passed 10+2 examination from a recognized
Board/University with atleast 50% marks is eligible to seek
admission to first year of B.B.A. Course.

The eligibility criteria is same as for distance education.

You can pursue BBA through distance education from IGNOU university (Indira Gandhi National Open University). It provides a placement cell also for the competent students.
31st May 2011, 10:24 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria, eligibility and basic requirements for doing BBA part time course?

hello friend
the eligibility criteria for the BBA course is that one should have passed the 12th board exam with a minimum of the 50% of the marks from any of the recognized board

Even for the BBA course through the distance education is same as for the regular course

the colleges from where you can do the BBA distance course are:
IGNOU
SMU
31st May 2011, 10:31 PM
mandiv

hello
dear the minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing bba is 12 with mininmum of 55% of marks with 5% relaxation for reserved category....
so if you want to do correspondence then you may take admission in du ,ignou, or any other private university that will provide you better job oppurtunities for future
all the best,,,,,
31st May 2011, 10:40 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, BBA a is professional courses.

the criteria which is required to do bba is

1.minimum 12th pass.

2.there have no age limit.

all the best.......
31st May 2011, 10:42 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

You need to pass your 12th examination with atleast 5o% as your aggregate in a recognized school to join in BBA.
31st May 2011, 11:09 PM
Deb51

for BBA you may take admission after 12th. there is no criterion on marks to take admission in BBA. from any stream after 12th students may take admission in BBA. for good institution you should have good marks. few institution also consider that you should have mathematics in 12th.
31st May 2011, 11:11 PM
Ajya Singh

Post Re: Criteria, eligibility and basic requirements for doing BBA part time course?

Originally Posted by ccr
Hi there,

Many thanks!

Kindest regards,
-Shishir

Eligibility Criteria for BBA:

A Candidates who has passed 10+2 examination from a recognized
Board/University with atleast 50% marks is eligible to seek
admission to first year of B.B.A. Course.

The eligibility criteria is same as for distance education.

You can pursue BBA through distance education from IGNOU university (Indira Gandhi National Open University). It provides a placement cell also for the competent students.
31st May 2011, 11:28 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You want to do BBA from distance mode then the minimum criteria are you have completed your 12th education from any board and you have secured minimum 50% marks.
The distance education providing universities are
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
SMU (Sikkim Manipal University)
PTU (Punjab Technical University)
31st May 2011, 11:31 PM
babydoll

Hello,
For the part time BBA course you have to pass 12th standard with commerce stream from any recognized institutes. You must score more than 50% in 12th standard.
After passing 12th you can directly apply for the BBA courses. You can get direct admission in any colleges.
There are many colleges private or govt. offers direct admission.
1st June 2011, 12:26 AM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Criteria, eligibility and basic requirements for doing BBA part time course?

dear friend,

follow this link

http://www.bschools.indiaedu.com/man...grams/bba.html

GOOD LUCK
1st June 2011, 09:16 AM
sri_green09

The eligibility criteria for joining B.B.A is ,you should have passed your 12th with a minimum of 50%.
23rd November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I WANT INFORM ABOUT eligibility criteria for joining B.B.A is & AGE BOUNDATION.
15th December 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed 12th in compared so can i join BBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?