28th September 2011, 01:40 PM
vedanti sanjay joshi

Any coaching class for ISAT exam in Chinchwad Pune? Which books to be referred?

I am studying in 11th standard and want to appear for isat exam. is there any coaching classes of isat exam in Chinchwad-Pune? which books should I refer? please, can you give me details of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to prepare for ISAT exam? What is the portion of the exam?
  2. Which are the best coaching class in Pune specially Pimpri Chinchwad?
  3. Details about the SET exam coaching class in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Area?
  4. Books to be referred for ISAT entrance exam?
  5. Books to be referred for ISAT exam? I am a 12th standard student
  6. Is it possible to prepare for IIT JEE exam without any coaching? Books to be referred? I am in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?
  8. Books to be referred for ISAT examination? What is the syllabus?
  9. Reference books to prepare for ISAT?
  10. Are there any separate books for ISAT exam? Will AIEEE books be sufficient?
  11. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  12. What is the date of NET exam in December? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred? Is there any coaching class in Ahmedabad for this exam?
  13. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?
  14. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  15. Does resonanace provide the coaching classes for ISAT? List of coaching institutes in Navi Mumbai for the same?
  16. Any institute in Bangalore providing coaching for ISAT entrance exam?
  17. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune? -- [New]
  18. How can I prepare for ISAT? Which books should I refer? Can i become a part of ISRO after this? Is there any specific coaching for the same?
21st May 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any coaching class for ISAT exam in Chinchwad Pune? Which books to be referred?

Sir, I am a student passing std 10. I live in Chinchwad, Pune. Which coaching classes would you suggest if I were to prepare for the ISAT examination? Are there any specific guide books for its preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?