30th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?

I would like to join a post graduate course in Hospital Administration but unfortunately i have scored a 43%,and im a non medical student.Would there be any college in India or abroad where i can pursue my career.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  2. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  7. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  8. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  9. Colleges offering part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Which are the good institutes offering MBBS? I have scored 27 marks in Biology, 34 in Physics, Chemistry in COMEDK exam?
  11. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  12. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate? -- [New]
  13. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  14. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  15. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  16. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  17. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  18. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
2nd January 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?

i would like to do distance education : Mba hospital administration and management. can you list out the universities. and which is the best universities to do this.
21st June 2015, 10:17 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?

List of college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration

Manipal Academy of Higher Education, University Building
Madhav Nagar, Manipal-576 119, Karnataka.

National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, New Delhi-110 067.

School of Medical Education
Gandhi Nagar, Kottayam-686 008, Kerala.

Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Deonar, Mumbai-88.

Administrative Staff College of India, Bella Vista
Khairatabad, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad-500 082. (In association with the Hinduja Foundation).

Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR)
Opp.Sanganer Airport, Jaipur-302 011.

Institute of Management Studies
Devi Ahalya Viswa vidyalaya, Indore-452 001, Madhya Pradesh.

Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
Apollo Hospital Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500 033.

ASCI-Hinduja Institute of Healthcare Management
ASCI College Park, Banjara Hills, Road #3, Hyderabad-500 034.

Birla Institute of Science and Technology
Pilani-333 031, Rajasthan.

All India Institute of Local Self Government
Sthanikraj Bhavan, CD Barfiwala Marg, Andheri West, Mumbai-58.

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029.

Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
Delhi-110 007.

Thank you......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?