24th June 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?

I have done MBBS from IGMC, Shimla and Masters in Hospital Management from Osmania University , Hyderabad. I am now working as a Hospital Administrator in IGMC, Shimla for the last three and half years. I am a regular employee of a Himachal Govt. for the last 12 years. I would like to pursue phd in Hospital Administration.

Thanks,
Dr. Reena

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. How can I become a Hospital Administrator?
  3. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  5. How to get admitted in BSc Nursing after becoming hospital administrator
  6. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  7. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  8. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  12. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  13. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  15. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  16. How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics
  17. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  18. Where to do Ph.D in Hospital Administration with job security?
25th June 2015, 01:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?

To do Ph.d in Hospital Administration, you can appear for the AIIMS Ph.D entrance exam. If you qualify in such exam, you can get admission in Ph.D in Hospital Administration course. Following is the eligibility criteria, to appear for AIIMS Ph.D entrance exam.
1. Candidate must have completed MBBS course.
2. After completion of their MBBS course, they must have done their PG course in hospital administration
25th June 2015, 05:55 PM
mwh

Default Re: How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?

You are eligible to do ph.d in hospital administration.
The minimum eligibilities are:
candidates must have completed MBBS degree.
Candidates must have done PG course in hospital management.
For Ph.d you have to give entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.
If you qualify in it,then you will get admission for ph.d.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?