10th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?

is there any criteria for getting admission in C-dac course(55% in BE)?
Whats about fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  2. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  4. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  5. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  6. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Best job oriented course after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Which is the best institute in Delhi
  9. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  11. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  12. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for CDAC?
  16. Eligibility for CDAC 2015 for BE graduate?
  17. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
14th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?

i m now learning in bcs 3rd year from sangli maharashtra i want to take addmission for cdac courses please tell me how it is possible
14th December 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?

Can i take admission for C-DAC After having complete my diploma in computer engineering.?
17th May 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

i m BCS student , can you please tell me, m i eligible for C-DAC?
1st August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hi...
i want to do cdac from pune. what is the syllabus for entrance exam.
1st September 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i m B.E electronics and communication student,can you please tell me,m i eligible for C-DAC?
25th February 2019, 03:38 PM
praveenyoutuber

CDAC is not a course. Its name of Institute, Center for Development of Advanced Computing(CDAC). Which offers different PG Diploma courses in field of Computer Science, Electronics, Security, Mobile Computing. Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC) is a well known course offered by CDAC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?