25th January 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered?

I am a bsc IT graduate.I want to know about the cdac course? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure? And also what is the duration of the course.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  2. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  3. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  4. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?
  5. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  8. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  9. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  10. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  11. Information about courses related to CDAC and fee structure?
  12. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  13. Eligibility for CDAC 2015 for BE graduate?
  14. Does CDAC provide class for embedded course? Do I need to give the entrance exam? Duration and the fee structure of it?
  15. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  17. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  18. Which are the mass communication institutes? What are the subjects offered? What is the fee structure?
25th January 2016, 11:17 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered?

For CDAC course one should be Bechelor in engineering or Post graduate in engineering science.This is a full time course of 2 years completed with a total fee 80,000 to 90,000.
25th March 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered?

Hello sir my name is ravinder I want to know the fee structure and duration of b.ed course.
12th January 2020, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in IT in 2016 ....i dont hv any experience ...can I still join c-dac...n get job...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?