12th July 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?

I want to know detailed infromation about c-dac couses.
1)How to apply for c-dac course.
2)Eligibility crieteria to apply for course.
3)Fee structure for course.
4)Name of centers in Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  2. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  5. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  6. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET Exam? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  10. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  11. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  12. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  15. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria of CDAC exam? Passing percentage required for CDAC courses?
  17. Fee structure for BA in Economics and B.Com courses? Required eligibility criteria to get admission for this course?
  18. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
24th March 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?

plz suggest me the suitabe cource for B Tech (ECE) condidate.
at
[email protected]

ADITYA RATHAUR
11th June 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?

How to apply for CDAC course?
12th June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the suitabe cource for B Tech (ECE) condidate.and diploma (CS)
at
[email protected]

pravin sharma
9th October 2013, 01:08 AM
Swati saxena..

Hi.......i have completed btech in electronics & comunication so i want to join cdac for vlsi course then tell me how can i get admision in cdac....
29th March 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

hi I completed the bachelor degree in computer science then what can I do now?
15th April 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m the student of BCA final year.......can i join the cdac classes can u please tell me the criteria for that and the fees so please rply me fast i m waiting.........
18th May 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hey i m pursuing mca ....n i want to do summer training..pls tel me is there php available in ur centre...n tel me more about latest tecnologies going on...n what is the fee structre...
pls send details at [email protected]....
23rd June 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi m chaitali MCS student . Plz Tell me about how to apply for C-DAC? Its syllabas? N fee Structer..
17th August 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m the student of BCS final year.......can i join the cdac classes can u please tell me the criteria for that and the fees so please rply me fast i m waiting.........
2nd December 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am Shweta from Nagpur...
plz tell me how to apply for C-DAC course,eligibility criteria and fee Structures.
23rd June 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hey I m vishal jain and I have completed my BE from E.I branch and I want to do Cdac so whats the procedure and criteria to join
9th October 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done Btech from ECE branch. Please tell me fee structure and eligibility criteria to do professional course from CDAC at my email ID. ([email protected]).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?