8th February 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Any defence quota in kasturba medical college in Manipal?

is there any defence quota in kasturba medical college in manipal?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for Kasturba Medical College in Manipal
  3. Last date for submission of forms of Kasturba Medical College? What is the date of examination of Kasturba Medical college
  4. Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota
  5. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  7. What is the cost to get admission into Kasturba Medical College, Manipal? What is the fee of 1 year for MBBS?
  8. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  9. Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?
  10. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  11. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  13. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  14. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  15. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  16. Number of PG General Medicine Seats in Kasturba Medical College Manipal and Mangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get the forms for medical PG entrance exam for Kasturba Medical College, Manipal?
  18. Is there any defense quota available for defense personal's dependent in MHCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?