21st July 2011, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota

i got compartment for my 12th chemistry exam this year . Exam is done and am expecting my results by end of july 2011.
I would like to know if i still can join kasturba medical college mangalore, i percentage is 60%. Can i still get admission ? And am also going in as NRI quota .
Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the norm to join Tamilnadu Medical College being an NRI? How much is the initial fees?
  2. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  3. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. Seat in MBBS in Kasturba Medical College Mangalore after scoring 152/240? What will be the cutoff?
  5. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  6. How to join in Kasturba Medical College? What is the fees?
  7. Can I get admission in Kasturba Medical college, Mangalore in General category after scoring 185/240?
  8. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  9. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  10. List of private colleges having total package from 25 to 35 lakhs?
  11. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  12. List of private MBBS colleges which offers admission without any entrance exam in India? -- [New]
  13. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  15. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  16. Number of PG General Medicine Seats in Kasturba Medical College Manipal and Mangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  18. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
16th September 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota

Does MAHE university manipal have any consideration for sports persons who have represented the country to join mbbs after getting a reasonable good rank in the entrance test conduted by the university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?