18th August 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?

in Kasturba Medical college, manipal...whats the criteria of been selected?? what the portion??

2nd April 2011, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?

The eligibility criteria for Kasturba Medical College is as follows

THe candidate must be an indian national(17 years)
Must be a 12th passed with PCB as main subjects

The admission is on the basis of an entrance test conducted by manipal

The syllabus is not yet known because its availble only to the registered candidates only. So after you register you will be provided with a login id.
2nd April 2011, 10:52 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for being selected in Kasturba Medical College? Syllabus of the exam?

there are different types of course in Kastruba Medical college like Undergraduate course, post graduate course, Super specialty and certificate course. the eligibility criterion for different course is different. you have not mention for which course you want to know the information.

for under graduate program in Kasturba Medical College to take admission candidate should Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.

admission will be based on the rank of All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET)-2011.

MU-OET TEST PATTERN: Group 1: Applicable to MBBS/ BDS/ BPharm/ PharmD courses. Duration-2.30 hours, Questions- 240 (MCQ). The approximate distribution of questions is as follows : Physics - 60, Chemistry-60 , Biology - 80 , English & General Aptitude - 40 .

here i am attaching the syllabus for admission in MBBS, BDS etc course in Kasturba Medical College. go through the attachment. visit the website http://www.manipal.edu/Institutions/...s/Welcome.aspx for more information.

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus - MBBS, BDS, BE, B...pdf(194.7 KB, 165 views)
29th April 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I get 134 out of 240 can i got chance in mbbs
11th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 141 out of 240. what is my chance of getting admission in the college for mbbs 2011? MY email id is: [email protected]. Please reply.
12th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am CAMEROONIAN by nationality and I have a daughter who is interested in reading medicine. She is presently in high school and looking forward to writing the General Certificate of Education (A/Level) in june 2011. The results shall be out by August first week. My Questions:
- Can she apply for admission after the results?
- In case of an entrance examination, where can she possibly write it?
Waiting to hearing from you. Best regards.

Dikana Nanje,
National Refining Company,
P.O Box 365- Limbe, Republic of Cameroon.
[email protected]
22nd May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

DO WE REQUIRE MATHS?? FOR MANIPAL??
10th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

yoga men phd bativen
28th December 2011, 06:12 AM
culucutipuppy

Hello Mr. Nanje,

If your daughter is a international student then she is not required to write entrance exam its same with me. Their slecting process for international students is different
28th December 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to know how to get in to the kmc
7th January 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

what r the mbbs forms available now for 2012 xam??pl send me details to [email protected] urgent...pl help me crack it easily....
2nd February 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me the selection procedure for PG courses? For MD/MS
And what is the usual cut off for Medicine and Pediatrics?
8th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 114/240. wt are my chances of getting into mbbs in kmc?
17th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 155 out of 240 based on previous years list could u please inform if i could get admission in kmc for mbbs

Waiting to hear from you. Best regards.

anish
5th June 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

is there age limit for getting through the admission process for mbbs in KMC, Manipal?
9th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

whats the minimum mark required to be eligible to get admission in KMC..????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?